Our routine health assessment is designed for all unexpected health conditions that may arise. Our physician makes it a priority to follow patients for chronic health conditions such as:
- Blood pressure assessment
- Diabetes assessment
- Thyroid conditions
- Family planning
- Sexual health counselling
- Test results explanations
- Mental health conditions
- Rapid access to specialists & diagnostic testing
A preventative health assessment is a detailed evaluation with the objective of reviewing current health conditions and discussing the prevention of health diseases that may arise in relation to our age, environment, and lifestyle.
Preventative health care screening includes:
- Bone health
- Cancer (includes PSA for men or pap smear for women if indicated)
- Lung function (Spirometry)
- Comprehensive review of family and personal health history, current medical and health concerns, medications and integrative health strategy
- Copies of test results – BPM’s “health force” binder
Third Party Health
Periodically, you may be asked to complete a form for an employer or any third party such as:
- Driver examination for the SAAQ
- Driver examination for the Ministry of transportation
- Certification of “good health”
- Pre-employment examination
- Pension “buyback” examination
- Competitive sports examination (MMA or boxing)
- Summer programs
- Travel abroad program or Fitness to travel
- Visa or immigration examinations
- RCMP / OPP examinations
The team at BPM medical can assist you with any formal medical reporting you may require for these or other third party health requirements
Planning on traveling? Obtain the best possible advice on what you need to take with you, what to avoid, and the most up to date travel advisory tips.
BPM offers the following vaccines:
- Hepatitis A + B
- Yellow Fever
- HPV vaccine
- Tuberculosis testing
Our dedicated team of medical professionals is committed to helping you navigate the Canadian health care system 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our health care practitioners will always take the time to get to know you and understand your individual needs in order maximize your health care goals.
Travelling to a unfimilar country can be difficult experience for individuals or family. At BPM, it is our goal to provide you with a consistent physician that will help guide you through the Canadian health Care system. We provide consistent care with a dedicated physician that you can continue to have a relationship wherever your travels make take you. Through our mobile technology, you can be remotely assessed and obtain medical advice from anywhere in the world.
Utilizing the latest research, Dr. Levenstadt and our staff of dedicated health professionals work with you one-on-one, 24/7, to guide you using the most effective methods of weight management. Our program is a three-pronged approach that targets immediate weight loss and long- term maintenance. Weight Loss One is the amalgamation of research from a team of health care professionals. Designed after years of careful study of peer-reviewed literature that looked not only at how individuals lost their weight, but also the psychological behaviours of how they kept it off for five years or more.